Most Popular Posts

Friday 24 July 2015

Mini Haul: New Look



With summer having officially arrived, every shop is bringing out their best summer prints. New Look, in particular, have impressed me. This season I've constantly found myself going to them for all my needs; heels, sandals, crop tops, jewellery and at such reasonable prices, OBVIOUSLY I just had to. You know how it is.

001. Halter Neck Crop Top
Tropical print is definitely a prominent theme running throughout all shops but New Look seem to have a variety of variations. I had to limit myself to just one, what with being an unemployed graduate and all. I also think the tropical is definitely a summer novelty, so I didn't want to invest too much money into something I could only wear for about a month.

002. Black Chunky Sandals
This is a shoe that I was majorly lacking in my wardrobe. I have boots which are only really winter appropriate, vans that only go with certain looks, flat sandals but they're really nice so I don't want to wear them too often (logic) and so I had to get another everyday summer shoe.

003. Multi Strap Caged Bralet
I have a really sheer white blouse that I've wanted to wear in the heat but can't bare to layer on top of a vest because I'll sweat like a pig, so I've been looking for an interesting and not so revealing bra that I could wear underneath. This was perfect as the straps made it look less like underwear.

New Look have a sale going on right now, which is actually pretty good so make sure to check it out.

Natalie

Post a Comment